Monday, December 8, 2008

Runathon Day 8

Week 1 Runathon Summary:
Monday – 2.4 miles
Tuesday – 5.11 miles
Wednesday – 4.10 miles
Thursday – 2.12 miles
Friday – 2.00 miles
Saturday – 2.01 miles
Sunday – 2.02 miles

Total = 19.76 miles

Today was a simple out & back run on Soldier Trail. I walked for 5 minutes, ran for 30 minutes, and walked for 5 minutes to cool down. Total for this run was 3.1 miles. It was pretty uneventful, which lately is a good thing.

Tomorrow I shall run the Agua Caliente Hill trail, and try to go 0.5 miles further up the trail, for a total of 1 mile in and 1 mile out on the trail. Wednesday will be another Dawn Patrol run with Julie and TJ in Sabino Canyon. I'm now looking forward to the Tuesday and Wednesday runs. Once again, I have a mountain bike ride on Saturday, so that's why the harder runs are getting pushed up earlier in the week. Saturday's ride in Gardner Canyon is 34 miles with over 5,000 feet of climbing. We'll see if I still have legs for Sunday's run after that.

1 comment:

Chad said...

About once every two months, I get really stupid and climb agua caliente on my bike. Not sure which one is crazier.... by foot or by bike:) I commend you. Best of luck!