I have some additional goals for the runathon, and divided them up into A and B goals (A is most important). So here they are:
- Run everyday in December and not miss a day. A
- Minimize treadmill running. B
- Do my trail run at least once a week. (Run from my house and do part of the Agua Caliente Hill Trail). A
- Try to go 0.5 miles further up the trail each time I do the ACH trail run. B
- Keep this blog updated with my Runathon results. A :)
The Agua Caliente Hill trail is 2 miles from my house, but the first part is crazy hard and steep. I figured if I can get strong running up that, I'll be in good shape for other trail runs, especially those in XTERRA.
This weekend is the Dawn 2 Dusk mountain bike race, and the weekend after that is the Kentucky Camp epic mountain bike race. So I'll have to run before those races, as I'm pretty sure I won't feel like running after.