Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hi. My name is Elaine. I'm a raceaholic.

The schedule keeps changing in that I keep adding races to the calendar. I don't know why. I think it is becoming a habit. Or I am crazy. Or both. Anyways, I have made some adjustments to the upcoming race calendar:

Feb 2 - AZ Trail Run
Feb 7 - MBAA #2 at McDowell
Feb 14-15 - 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo
Feb 21 - MBAA #3 at Estrella
Mar 1 - Marana Duathlon
Mar 8 - SAR Old Tucson trail run
Mar 14 - MBAA #4 at Gardner Canyon
Mar 29 - Tucson Tri

I decided to nix the Deser Classic Du on Feb 22. I want to race hard at the mountain bike races, and that will be a disaster if I do a Du the next day. Thankfully, there is another Du scheduled for 3/1 in Marana. This also helps to spread out the travel.

I had a gap on the weekend of 3/7 - 3/8. Like a crazy person, I go online and check the SAR website and oh lookie! A trail run race on 3/8 right where the gap is! Click! Entry form downloaded.

I don't have a problem. I can stop anytime.

No comments: