Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fall Foliage Ride

Last weekend, Zac and I headed up Mt. Lemmon to do some riding in the fall leaves. We rode the 1918 trail, and took quite a few pics. We then continued on to the Sunset trail, where I had a minor mishap that tweaked my shoulder. My shoulder still hasn't healed from my fall during the run a few weeks ago. Hiking with the bike and riding down drops just aggrivated it, so I think I will be stuck riding the road bike for the next few weeks until it heals.

Who says you can't see fall color in Tucson? This is a 30 minute drive from our house.
















3 comments:

Chad said...

Nice!

Unknown said...

What Chad said!

I would have never believed you had fall colors south of Phoenix!

Have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

nice trail...how long is it? We just got back from Mule shoe Ranch northeast of Willcox. You might want to go there and ride someday. It's awesome!